Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Glow!

Have you ever had husband tell you that you look positively glowing, only to reply:

"No Darling, that's sweat from folding clothes all day, vacuuming, ironing, frying green tomatoes, snapping green beans, and sewing dresses out of the draperies, all in an 80 degree apartment since we're trying to save money on the electric bill!"

Okay, so I may be being a tad dramatic....I've never fried green tomatoes. I have snapped green beans before, but considering we live in an apartment there are no fresh veggies growing in this household. And no, I'm not cutting up the curtains my mom just made me to make dresses. I haven't had new clothes in a while, though.........
But the rest is true.

However, I do occasionally have glowing skin not caused from sweat.
For all you makeup lovers out there who want to find another means of getting a healthy glow not related to housework, you need this stuff:
Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator
 I used this for my wedding to get that "Wedding Glow," and I absolutely love it (I use the natural color).
It's perfect for when you're in a hurry and don't have time to go through your whole makeup routine.
Just dab a little on your cheekbones and you're good to go!
Also great for the summertime.

Visit your local Clinique counter to pick up your bottle today!
And no, I promise I'm not their new spokesperson. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment