Sunday, September 25, 2011

Red or Brown?

Rule #9
One very important thing about marriage:
This money is not just mine anymore.
It's OUR money.
I can't just go out and buy anything I want to whenever I want to.
No more shopping sprees.
Sad....

But,
It is ok to spend a little bit every now and then, right?
Especially when you haven't bought anything in a really long time.
Especially  when you've had a really hard week at school.
Especially when you really want something.......

I can't go crazy, though.
That's why I can only buy one pair of shoes.
Not two pairs of the same shoe, just in different colors.
So I need everyone's help.
Because this is such an important decision.
And because it's OUR money.
So I have to make sure it's the RIGHT decision.
I'm weird.

Minnetonka Moccasins. I want them.
Red or Brown?































Put a lot of thought into this.
Then let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment